He was taken by stealth, the Prince of Peace. He was pierced for our transgressions. He was bruised for our selfish actions and by His stripes we are healed.


I wish to extend my honor and gratitude to those who have chosen to serve and sacrifice also for the sake of protection and peace. Thank You, and God Bless You!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In His Shadow


"Listen to me, O islands,
And pay attention , you people from afar.

The Lord called me from the womb;
from the body of my mother he named me.

He has made my mouth like a sharp sword,
In the shadow of His hand He has concealed me;

And He has also made me a select arrow.
He has hidden me in His quiver.

He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel,
In whom I will show My glory."

But I said, "I have toiled in vain,
I have spent my strength for nothing and vanity;

Yet surely the justice due me is with the Lord,
And my reword is with my God."

And now says the Lord, who formed me from
the womb to be His servant.

I am honored in the sight of the Lord,
And my God is my strength.

He says, " Is it to small a thing,
that you should be My servant.

I will also make you a light to the nations
So that My salvation may reach the ends of the earth."

"Thus says the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel."
( Isaiah 49:1-7)


This calling is extended to all of God's sons, the spiritual seed of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment