He was taken by stealth, the Prince of Peace. He was pierced for our transgressions. He was bruised for our selfish actions and by His stripes we are healed.


I wish to extend my honor and gratitude to those who have chosen to serve and sacrifice also for the sake of protection and peace. Thank You, and God Bless You!

Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness

Do you hear it? Do you hear the sound of marching? My army is marching around the walls. Those walls that divide my Kingdom and my people. I'm destroying the walls that separate my brothers...and my sisters. I'm also smashing those walls that intimidate, hinder and confine you. And I will even expose and crush the walls that come between you and me, if you will let me, says the Lord. 

So don't despair, I'm answering your spirit's cry. Your prayers are bring down walls. So don't give up the victory is near. The victory is yours—the victory is mine.

Are you ready? Are you ready to shout? My army is marching, and the walls are coming down. This is not madness, this is the power of my love, grace and mercy for you, my church and my bride, says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment